Friday, December 30, 2016

2017 OMGosh, time is flying by, but somethings just are not getting done

the list…….
#1
  Blog blog blog,  I have let this go for way too long,  so my goal is to update here every week.
#2
  I would like to create more of my  fiber art.     
#3
  Be better at staying in touch with my family and friends.
#4 
  This might be silly but I do need to paint every room in our home.
#5
 Last but not least,  have the official plans drawn up for out new home.
Seems like a do able list,  I think the hardest is paint this house!
The photo above is the view we will have from the front of our new home.  

This was my 2016 list of things I wanted to get done.  I do not make resolutions, so just wanted to get these things done.
This is how that list went


#1 Accomplished!!  You can see for yourself.

#2 Accomplished!!  I did 2 quilts for Fly me to the Moon exhibit,  2 quilts for the Heart Mountain exhibit,  I have made several just for me.  I finished the penny bear,  I still want it to be clear coated.  I have almost finished the "Where's Waldo bear,  I have 2 quilts I cannot show and tell that are hopefully juried into a show.

#3 NOT,  other than Facebook, and a few calls to my brother,  this I am still bad at.

#4  I painted one room, my kitchen,  I wanted it back to burgundy, chose the color wrong, it looks pink, hate it,  Have purchased the burgundy I want and have it on the "to do" list.  As well as the every other room in this house

#5  Accomplished,  yes we have the plans for our home drawn up.  It is going to be fun to watch that go t

No comments: